A cash flow loan is one of the simplest ways to get cash into your business. You can use it to manage a short term cash flow need or cover a cash flow gap. Our loans are designed to provide businesses with easy access to short term finance.
With our short-term business loans, we assess all applications on an individual basis; we are not wholly reliant on computer algorithms, we use real people to ensure your business receives the right product at the right price. Rates start from 1.5% per month and we offer a simple and affordable repayment programme. All cash flow loans have a maximum term of 12 months.
We operate a fast, light touch application process for our loan products
- Loans are available for a maximum 12 month term
- Available for businesses with 1 year of trading
- Minimum lend of £25,000 with maximum of £100,000
The types of businesses we accept:
- Limited companies and LLPs
Security we require:
- Personal Guarantee from at least one director who must be a UK homeowner
Information we need:
- 1 year full trading accounts and the business must be profitable
- 3 months bank statements
- No adverse activity
- Up-to-date HMRC
- Latest Management Information
- List of creditors and debtors
- Weekly or monthly direct debit repayments
Why choose Catalyst Finance?
- We’ll happily work alongside other providers, complementing your existing arrangements.
- We review each business on an individual basis – so the funding suits you.
- We’re real people, not computers! We’ll get to know your business so we can provide the best funding option for you, at the right price.
What sets us apart from other business finance companies is our understanding of the challenges faced by SMEs. As business owners we know what running a business is all about, that’s why we have made all our products as simple and easy to use as possible.
Purchase Order Finance
Use the value of purchase orders to finance your businessRead more
Confirmed Order Finance
Use new contracts you’ve secured to finance your businessRead more
R & D Rebate lOANS
If you have guaranteed confirmation of an HMRC R&D rebate or government grant then these could be used to release cash into your business.Read more