A commercial business loan is one of the simplest ways to get cash flowing into your business. You can use it to purchase equipment, to fund a growth ambition or manage a short term cash flow need. Our commercial business loans are designed to provide businesses with easy access to short term finance.
With our short-term business loans, we assess all applications on an individual basis; we are not wholly reliant on computer algorithms, we use real people to ensure your business receives the right product at the right price.
Why choose a Commercial Business Loan?
- Funding between £50k and £1million
- Terms from 3 to 12 months
- Simple equal monthly repayments of capital and interest
- Pre-agreed monthly interest rate
- No set up fees, admin fees or early repayment fees
- The Commercial Business Loan can work along side other financial arrangements
We can fund businesses from all different sectors and the loans cover those companies which:
- Are a registered Limited Company, LLP or PLC (sorry we can’t fund sole traders or partnerships)
- Your business has been trading for more than 2 years
- Are profitable
- Directors are UK homeowners
- Is based in England, Scotland or Wales.
We design short term finance solutions for all types of businesses. If you have the need for cash into your business then we could help. You can contact us via Livechat, telephone, or email. Get in touch today and speak to a member of the team.
What are the costs?
We charge a fixed day rate that has been pre-agreed and that we tailor to your facility, we will then take a monthly direct debit, each month over the set term we have agreed.
Do you charge set up fees?
No, we will not charge you a set up fee, any arrangement fees or early repayment/part payment fees
I am a sole trader/partnership. Can I apply?
Unfortunately we can not provide business finance to Sole Traders and Partnerships for the Commercial Business Loan product however we can provide selective invoice finance to Partnerships in certain scenarios.
I have been trading less that two years. Am I able to apply?
Unfortunately not. However, we can service businesses that have been trading less than two years with our Selective Invoice Finance and Asset Secured Loans, please don’t hesitate to give our team a call on the number at the top of the page and we can talk you through the options.
What security do I need to provide?
We ask for security in the form of Debentures and Personal Guarantees.