Use the value of your purchase order to finance your business. If you have high value purchase orders but need to release the cash tied up in those orders, then we could help.
How it works in three easy steps:
- You need funds for 3 months or less and have a confirmed inflow of funds due within the same period.
- Catalyst can advance up to 80% of the funds owed to you at a pre agreed fixed daily rate.
- When you receive payment of the funds expected, you pay the balance owed.
Catalyst is a great choice for SMEs because:
- We won’t tie you in: the nature of this product is to bridge a gap in cash flow and therefore you can use this product as little or as much as you like. Our facilities are designed to enable you to stay in control.
- Simple transparent cost: one pre-agreed daily rate, with no unexpected fees or other ongoing costs. We want you to understand and be comfortable about any costs associated with the facility.
- Only pay for the days the loan is in use: the facility is based on an upcoming ‘exit event’ e.g. an inflow of funds is due to you in 60 days but if you receive your funds in 30 days then you will only be charged for the 30 days.. We know that sounds logical, but some providers will apply charges to the entire 60 days, regardless of being paid earlier than expected.
- Use us along side another business finance facility: we are not the jealous type. If you have a longer term cash flow solution in place and just need to use us for short term cash flow support, we will happily work alongside your other providers. Think of us as ‘complementing’ your existing finance arrangements, and not as an ‘instead of’ funding choice.
- We know that one size doesn’t fit all: our background is primarily in business, not banking, so we understand the challenges and pressures surrounding cash flow across all types of industries. We look at each business finance application on its own merits and if we haven’t got the right product to fund your business, we will be the first to tell you and put you in touch with someone that can.
- We are real people, we don’t rely on algorithms: so you won’t hear ‘computer says no’ from us! We want to meet with you and make sure we really get to know you and understand your business so we can provide the best product possible at the right price and only when you need it.
What are the costs?
If you needed £50,000, and you have an inflow of funds due in 45 days then the total amount you will repay when the funds come in will be £52,025.
However, you only pay for the funds you use, not what you might use, so if you receive your funds earlier you can repay us sooner. Early repayment will reduce the amount you pay as it is a fixed daily rate. If you reduce the number of days you use us, the good news is that you reduce the cost.
Please note that this is just an example quotation, we tailor each facility to your business.