Would your business like the comfort of having immediate access to working capital and at the times it needs it most? Then our Revolving Business Credit Facility allows you to access the cash your business needs when it needs it.
What is a Revolving Business Credit Facility?
Similar to a business overdraft, this type of facility means you can borrow and repay as often as you like up to a pre-agreed limit. Interest is charged at a set daily rate and only when the facility is being used – so you can use the facility as when you need to, only getting charged for the funds you use.
This facility provides peace of mind to business owners who have an occasional need for additional working capital and therefore don’t require a lump sum up front. So if you want to take advantage of a bulk order of stock, fund heavy upfront investments or are experiencing a seasonal high or low, you can simply draw down the cash available.
Why choose the Revolving Business Credit Facility?
- Receive up to a 12 month revolving facility, with a review at the end of your set term
- Introduce flexibility by using the facility along side existing finance arrangements such as a bank business overdraft
- Avoid un-necessary costs - as with all our products there are no setup fees, hidden charges or early repayment fees
- Secure a fixed pre-agreed funding limit
- Agree a fixed daily interest rate that never changes
- ‘Dip in and dip out’ of the facility as and when your business needs to
- Pay only for the funds you use, not the funds you might use
The Revolving Business Credit Facility is designed to sit in the background, giving you the reassurance that you have cash flow support when your business needs it most. So if you need to access working capital but only need it occasionally and for short periods of time, then this facility could be for you. To find out more, give our team a call and they will gladly talk to you about how we could help your business's cash flow.
Do I qualify?
If you answer yes to the following questions then don’t hesitate to get in contact with us:
- Are you a LTD Company, LLP or PLC?
- Are you a UK home owner or do you have assets to secure the funding against?
- Is your business based in England, Wales or Scotland?
- Has your business been trading for at least two years? If you are unsure if you fit the criteria for this type of finance, please don’t hesitate to give us a call - we always work to find the best finance solution for UK businesses. Alternatively you can have a read through our FAQs below.
What are the costs?
We charge a fixed daily rate that we tailor to your business. You will only be charged on the funds you use and can draw down and repay throughout the facility term.
How regular are the repayments?
If you have funds in use we will charge you a fixed daily rate, which will be accrued during each month. We will advise you of the amount of interest accrued by sending you a monthly statement. Accrued interest is payable monthly via direct debit.
Do I have to do a lot of admin throughout the term of the facility?
In short, no. We want you to focus on what you do best- running your business. You don’t have to submit mountains of paperwork or have daily contact with our client support team (though we are just on the other end of the phone if you need us).
Do you charge set up fees?
No, we will not charge you a set up fee or an arrangement fee. We only charge you on the funds that are being utilised.
I am a sole trader/partnership can I apply?
Unfortunately we can not provide business finance to Sole Traders or Partnerships with our Revolving Business Credit Facility. However, we can provide our Selective Invoice Finance product to Partnerships in certain scenarios.
I have been trading less that two years. Am I able to apply?
Unfortunately not. However, we can provide funding for businesses that have been trading less than two years through either our Selective Invoice Finance product or Asset Secured Loans. Please don’t hesitate to give our team a call on the number at the top of the page and we can talk you through the options.